[pct-l] PCT Visa

Dave Potter davepotter at webmail1.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 01:43:03 CDT 2008

PCT VisaHi Dave

Thanks for the information, really helpful

Questions

  1.. What flexibility of dates did you get with the B-2, did you have to use in in a particular time frame, etc?
  2.. Why is it "important to leave from Canada direct"?
  3.. I How did you get on with the PCT? any tips concerning re-supply when you don't have a home in the US to get stuff sent from along the way etc?
Thanks again
Dave P