[pct-l] Trail Injuries

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 4 17:35:43 CDT 2008

Some, but very few, take zeros on the trail.  Most need all of the things
that go on in towns -- showers, laundry, post office (incoming and outbound
packages), trail journaling, contacting friends and family by phone or mail,
resupplying, and of course, ice cream and beer. And that's the basics -- it
gets more complicated if you have to get something fixed or replaced. Town
stops are jammed full with errands, usually done on foot, and not very
restful stops for most.  Here at Hiker Heaven, two zeros are the norm so
that you have a day to get your stuff done, and a day to put your feet up.

YMMV.

L-Rod