[pct-l] womens shoes

frank martin sriprank at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 13:57:52 CST 2007

I also use Vasque Velocity.  I have about six pairs unused I bought on a sale.

I usually use them 'on-trail' for about 500 miles then retire them to dayhiking.  Eventually the soles will go before the rest of the shoe.

Recently I tried a pair of Vasque Southern Traverse.  They started to fall apart after 150 miles.  It was in the Northern Sierra.  So all Vasque are not equal.

I also like Montrail.  It really comes down to what works with your own feet.

I have some NB 806's.  They are a good shoe but I find my feet more stressed with them on continuous hard surface.

frank