[pct-l] Tortoise conditioning in the wet.........and the Out of Order story.

Pat Wormington airecrew at netzero.net
Sun Nov 18 22:13:13 CST 2007

Tortoise,
    Wherever you are, send some of that wet stuff our way.  The top of
Donner Summit was making snow until it warmed up too much.
    I met Out of Order in Washington in September.  What a story!!   I
assumed  his name was connected to the fact that he had recently
graduated from law school.   Boy was I wrong.  I was later to learn the
real story.  I commend  Girl Scout and others for helping him out.
Hikers are the Best!!  Could anyone on this forum tell the entire story?
         HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Jollylopper