[pct-l] Tortoise conbditoning in the wet.........and the Out of Order story.

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Nov 19 10:24:11 CST 2007

Ah I can bring you some rain.
If you pay my way to Donner Summit and my expenses there I will attract
some rain and snow. After all when I attended ALDHA_West and then stayed
at Clair Tappaan we had snow at the gathering then at Donner Summit.

I will guarantee that you pay my way, it will rain and snow. Not saying
how much or when, but it will rain and snow. Just be patient. Maybe not
this winter but it will rain and snow.
I'm as effective as the Georgia Governor's day of prayer for rain there
and don't cost as much.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>