[pct-l] Wine packing!

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 22:29:01 CDT 2007

Jim wrote:
>>Please forgive me, but given the recent thread, I read the
subject line and thought it was "whine" packing. And I wondered why we
>>needed more information about that.

Well, I have been known to whine(well, more like kvetching)  at times (usually before the morning coffee)..but RARELY when I have wine. :-)

Greg said:

>>But I can do the 8 thing once in a while and the 4 or even 2 thing once in a while.

 I *AM* attempting the "Couch to Fridge" thru-hike this year. That involves two feet and a strategically placed coaster.... I may follow the CTF with the "Bed to Shower to Coffee Pot" loop (done usually Mon-Fri) followed by the equally challenging but in a different way  "The Many Plates of Saag at the AYCE Indian buffet" traverse

A "1"  would be a pogo stick....

(I did a fondue hike last month. Truly. A full moon, a clear night and chocolate fondue on a local peak. Chocolate and wine; I think that is safe from arguments. ;-)  )

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com