[pct-l] rash in groin area

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Fri Mar 23 01:22:07 CDT 2007

My husband gets those rashes all the time in summer, as he sweats alot
at the job he does. What we do to help keep it to a minimum, is this:
Keep the area scrupulously clean AND dry...use cornstarch or goldbond
powder only.
If that doesn't keep things under control, and/or it spreads, try
Desenex Max for athletes foot. Works great!!!!! Use it according to
directions and it should clear up within the time specified. We have
tried everything else under the sun too and this is the one and only
thing that seems to work for him. Its one stubborn rash!

Peace out!
Ronnie Jo