[pct-l] Mailing Just Envelopes to Resuppleis

Robert E. Riess robert.riess at cox.net
Wed Mar 21 23:46:02 CDT 2007

Buy 20 or so envelopes from a stationary department.  Get distinctive
looking ones and carry one with you to show to the clerk at the PO.  Be sure
to write on the envelope that it is addressed to a PCT hiker and include
your ETA.  First class will work.  Whenever hikers ship their bounce boxes
from here to places up the trail, I always recommend they take a digital
photo of it to show at the PO.  I also recommend very distinctive markings
on the packages. Hike on !  Bob Riess at the trailhead.