[pct-l] adz, etc.

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Wed Mar 14 12:34:43 CDT 2007

It will then get organized. The
unofficial party becomes an official party.  That is what happens in
society.  Organizations evolve whether we want them to or not.

Excellent post, and yet, there might be something you are unaware.

The adz is very organized. It was created by buddies who thru hiked in 1977 (and has grown to dozens of volunteers) wanting to give back to new thru and section hikers the type of information they wished had been available back in 1977.

If I may disagree, it is very well organized. Plus, you notice a glaring absence of comments from those folks - they very wisely, remain silent, knowing they have nothing to prove to anyone  :)

are we there yet