[pct-l] KO & 06ers help

James Bates bates-james at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 10 12:34:34 CST 2007

I dont know if there are any other ideas goings around but... I remember a problem with the toilets. Way to many people for the campgrounds capacity and the toilets were overflowwing and backing up, causing many problems. One way for the 06ers to help is maybe get a fund for portolets and help the campground with wast disposal. If I remember correctly the showers were even shut down a couple times. Now it not the most romantic idea. I just remember it being a big problem. I deffinately would like to be involved with the class of 06' contribution for the KO and the class of 07'.