[pct-l] PCT resupply

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sat Mar 10 11:50:11 CST 2007

I road walked from the PCT towards Trout Lake on FR 88 for three hours
and nine miles before being picked up by a guy in a pick up - and it had
Warner Springs Monty in the back.  A car would pass every 15 minutes or
so, most tourists who made a point not to notice my existence.  The town
had numerous hikers in it, and was pretty friendly.

Note the logging along this road is horrendous.  Someone is making a
killing to the detriment of the vacationing public...

Jeff Olson
Martin, SD