[pct-l] KO & 06ers help

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sun Mar 11 03:30:55 CDT 2007

James Bates wrote:
> I dont know if there are any other ideas goings around but... I
> remember a problem with the toilets. Way to many people for the
> campgrounds capacity and the toilets were overflowwing and backing
> up, causing many problems. One way for the 06ers to help is maybe get
> a fund for portolets and help the campground with wast disposal. If I
> remember correctly the showers were even shut down a couple times.
> Now it not the most romantic idea. I just remember it being a big
> problem. I deffinately would like to be involved with the class of
> 06' contribution for the KO and the class of 07'.

i'm definitely into contributing to any class of 06 activity in this
regard... in the past, how has this been organized? has there been
coordination with the kickoff organizers? what about with the other
previous classes? i remember last year there seemed to be an issue with
the class of 05 having a hard time figuring out a contribution to make,
as the other previous classes were already hosting meals, etc. does
anyone know what the situation is like this year?

girlscout

--
Pea Hicks
San Diego, CA