[pct-l] Pocketmail

Ian Carbone ian.carbone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 12:06:08 CST 2007

Gary brought up exactly what my next question was going to be.  Is a
Pocketmail worth it or do enough of these towns have cell phone service,
making cell phone email the preferable option?  I would rather use a
blackberry-type setup as previously mentioned, but I wonder if this is
feasible.

Mr. Christmas