[pct-l] Stove fuel

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Fri Feb 23 16:43:05 CST 2007

Nathan,

I utilized an alcohol stove throughout my 2006 thru-hike and never experiencied issues at elevation.  I had multiple nights above 10,000 and even one at 11,000 and never did I have problems bringing several cups of water to boil.  I would highly recommend going with this option.  As far as fuel goes, I resupplied through mail drops 95% of the time and I simply shipped myself the HEET in my mail drops.  Not a problem at all.

Elevator

From: Nathan Miller <erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com>