[pct-l] hdd mp3 player

Stephanie Wilson taurodea at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:48:39 CST 2007

I've got a Creative 30gb player, too, and it's taken some abuse
(vibration, drops, cold, dust) for the past 5 months and it's doing
good. I've really not had any issues with it, either, it worked out of
the box. It's a nice player, very feature-laden with things that I
wanted to have without having to carry several different gadgets.
Battery averages about 4 hours on video and 14 on audio (a little
longer if you have the screen turned off), and it takes around 2 hours
to charge it up with a wall charger. I use it to listen to music or
audiobooks a couple of hours a night while falling asleep and the
battery lasts about a week that way.

Steph
PCT 07

--