[pct-l] hdd mp3 player

Shane Kaser kasers at reed.edu
Fri Feb 16 12:11:07 CST 2007

Hey Paul,

I'm a landscape worker when I'm not dreaming of the trail and I've had
an iRiver 20gb and a creative labs 30gb. When I'm not on foot, I'm
jolting around on a tractor or mower so they take quite a beating (not
to mention the two or three times they've accidentally fallen out of my
hand or pocket to the pavement <eek!>). The iRiver lasted for 3 years
before it died and the Creative Labs is still kicking after about a
year. So they're pretty tough in my esperience. For what it's worth,

Shane