[pct-l] Hair

paulcaccamo at sbcglobal.net paulcaccamo at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 29 13:09:31 CST 2007

I'm with you Patrick, keep that head shaved.  I do it at home anyway b/c I have so little hair to begin with.  Kept my head trimmed by hitting a barber in Tehachapi and Mammoth, the beard I let grow.  Sure it itched for a week or so but then it is fine, and it helps with sun protection as well.  If you can handle the Shel Silverstien look, it works allright.
I finally had to shave the beard after an incident in Mammoth eating a meatball and mozzarella sandwich.  I got some sauce and cheese stuck in the beard and it took several minutes of scrubbing in the bathroom to work it free.  Thereafter I kept it trimmed with my head.