[pct-l] The Long Suffering Mrs. Switchback

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Dec 8 11:15:17 CST 2007

Perhaps her fame is a bit like "She who must be obeyed", the
wife of the main character of Rumpole of the Bailey.  The
wife was a much more intriguing character until she actually
made her appearance in the series. Then the mystique and
imagination were lost.

Keep on keeping on.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>