[pct-l] The Long Suffering Mrs. Switchback

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 03:01:45 CST 2007

L-Rods writes: I'm glad you're conscious and alert enough to type.   Recover
soon, dear friend.  And, much support and well wishes are sent  to your wife,
too.
La Zorra writes: I'm glad you're conscious and alert enough to type.
Recover soon, dear friend.  And, much support and well wishes are sent  to your
wife, too.I agree!!!!  I especially liked the sentiments to  Swichback's wife!
Ha-Ha!  Yes, the Ole Pirate with the Bionic Knees  will be more trouble now than
ever before!
---------------------------------------
Switchback writes: Even though very few people on this List have met my
wife, for some strange reason there seems to be much sympathy for her.  She  seems
to have become sort of a legend in her own right.  She does not even  hike or
is a Trail Pirate.  That does not seem to be reasonable or logical  that she
has her own notoriety in the trail community.  This puzzles me and  is
beginning to bug me.

I bet her popularity is because she would have sympathy  with the Female
Terminator Leadership types.  This group is  limited to the advance prototype
liquid metal models.  Another good reason  to keep her away from the hiker
community and any negative propaganda.

Thoughtfully, Switchback - Rascal of the  Trail