[pct-l] Record Section Hikes......

barney rubble pct.barney at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 22:32:33 CDT 2007

That is great to see all the section hikers still at after all these years. I had quite a few contact me offline too. I wonder though Ed, who fror the PCTA keeps or kept record info. I found that in the few years I have been envolved with the trail, that there are only a couple of people out their who know the facts about records and or statistics. Did somebody at one time have all this information written down and made available at public request. I am interested to know about handicap hikers, oldest hiker both male and female, longest completed section hiker, longest thru-hike [my favorite], both male and female. Has anyone ever hiked the entire trail on a raw food diet? ect......Barney