[pct-l] Graffiti on signs since MacKenzie Pass - Sharpie Pen 'PCT ->' has now become graffiti

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Aug 19 18:41:21 CDT 2007

Why do you suspect Yogi more than anyone else?

If anything, it is in Yogi's financial interest to not mark the signs
since she publishes her guide books as a labor of love.

Likewise 2 sharpies in a car without the package showing a third pen
removed is very weak evidence.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>