[pct-l] Candy for the heat

Janet Grossman janetgr at cableone.net
Sat Apr 14 16:52:40 CDT 2007

M&Ms may melt less than other chocolate because of the candy coating, but I certainly remember a big bag of completely melted M&Ms when my parents packed us 2 kids into a canoe to paddle & outboard 2 days up Lake Powell and then hike about 3 miles to Rainbow Bridge when they were still filling the lake back in about 1964. Funny the things that stick in a 7-year-old's mind. I'm assuming SOCAL heat isn't too different from AZ heat in terms of melting power.

Janet