[pct-l] Thru hiking after an ACL injury

Michael Applegate mangofence at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:51:33 CDT 2007

My wife and I have been dreaming of section hiking the Calfonia PCT in 2008.
  She decided to try downhill skiing when we were visiting my family up in
Calgary, Alberta over Christmas, and ended up with a high grade tear of her
anterior cruciate ligament in her right knee.

Of course, we want to keep the dream alive and shoot to hit the trail next
April; has anyone out there tried or met someone trying to thru hike after
an injury like that?  Any comments would be appreciated :)

Good luck to all you thrus starting out soon!