[pct-l] A printer

Peter "OC" Dascalos peter at onthetrail.org
Sat Apr 21 13:54:50 CDT 2007

I have been meaning to respond to this for a while now, but anyway...
I have a computer system that will be a fine work station for browsing the
web and printing out a document, doing emails, etc. It is a complete system,
monitor, keyboard, mouse, and printer. It is not a "gamer system", well it
will do solitaire fine, but not Halo. I would be happy to donate this system
to a trail angel that would like a system for the hikers to be able to get
on the internet.
I will be going to the KO, so this would be the easiest way to transfer the
system to someone. If you would like the system and will not be attending
the KO, let me know and I can ship it to you. Please contact me directly for
any arrangements.
Regards,
Peter "OC" Dascalos
OnTheTrail.org