[pct-l] BAN THE KILT INITIATIVE

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 05:50:58 CDT 2007

Neither wool nor fleece will do for my kilt. And it's not a rash I
have, but the rash people here on the list have talked about. This is
a rash prevention technique, not a cure. I have had a suggestion
emailed to me by a seamstress of some standing that rather than a
kilt I try a loin cloth. When the shops open again on Saturday I'll
be seen in the material isle, looking for some quick drying, wicking
fabric. With leopard print.

~Craog