[pct-l] SOBO 2007

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 23:12:57 CDT 2007

Barbara,

All I can say is Go for It!  You may find the solitude of trail to be the highlight of your adventure.  Hopefully, Francis Tapon will chime in a bit on this as he and his hiking partner completed a SOBO last year.  I recently attended a presentation by Francis and the challenges and solitude that he talked about convinced me that my next PCT thru-hike will be a SOBO hike.

elevator

From: "Barbara Sobota" <bmsobota at ucalgary.ca>