[pct-l] Day hike on the PCT

Karen Lafferty lafferty1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 18:17:28 CDT 2007

This is to all the people who have walked the PCT between Sierra Canyon Road and Bouquet Canyon Road.  I walked this last weekend and was a little confused.  When I got to Road 6N07 there were lots of "trails" going off the road.  But I didn't see anything for the PCT.  Eventually I found PCT markers, but they were along a trail that appeared not to have been used in a while and I guessed  it was an old PCT trail. My friend and I followed it and I won't tell the whole story, but we did find a trail that eventually led us back to the right trail.  Can any of you describe that part of the trail - leaving road 6N07 - to the part of the trail that crosses the old PCT Trail.  I am very curious to find out where I went wrong.  Thanks.  Karen