[pct-l] Day hike on the PCT

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Apr 3 18:53:39 CDT 2007

IIRC if you walk about a 1/4 mile east on the road you pick up trail
again. I recall some fencing and gates to keep wheeled vehicles out, but
the wheelies had made their own paths around the fences so they could
say they didn't see any signs keeping them from heading toward Bear
Spring.

AsABat

Canyon
> Road and Bouquet Canyon Road.  I walked this last weekend and was a
little
> confused.  When I got to Road 6N07 there were lots of "trails" going
off
> the road.  But I didn't see anything for the PCT.  Eventually I found
PCT