[pct-l] Simplifying Meal Preparation

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Oct 10 18:59:39 CDT 2006

When I was just getting into backpacking in the early 1970's, I talked
to another man who claimed he was a backpacker. His way of "packing"
food for the trip was to gorge himself before the trip then live of his
fat and fast on the trip. Was he for real??? This is not my way.  FWIW

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>