[pct-l] Simplifying Meal Preparation

Jim Keener jlkeener at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 22:01:21 CDT 2006

Two legs,

You surely know how to start a message response!
Thanks for your information. With what you wrote and
others, and with my experience, I plan to not cook -
at least for a big section of the trail. Just thinking
about not carrying a STOVE, FUEL, POT. A pound? And
not having to mess with it. And not having to worry
about getting fuel in town. This could add an hour to
a day - of hking and/or resting. I'm not sure I'm
convinced about Washington, though. You must have a
lot of cold weather experience in Montana. What do you
think?

Thanks again,
 J J

http://electricpath.com