[pct-l] big sky international

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Mon Nov 13 19:52:20 CST 2006

There is a long, on-going discussion/rant/bitch session regarding this company, it's owner, and his extremely poor customer service/delivery performance over at the Backpackinglight forums.  See http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=2700

Bottom line - caveat emptor, in spades!

Wandering Bob