[pct-l] big sky international

matt maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Tue Nov 14 09:07:55 CST 2006

http://attorneygeneral.state.wy.us/consumer.htm

I'd also contact my credit card company

Have they offered you your $$$$ back?

If not write a "LETTER OF DEMAND", saying you want your tent or you
money now. This should be sent CERTIFIED, RETURN RECEIPT USPS mail.

All further contact with them should be in writing

What they are doing is illegal in some states, probably not in Wyoming
but who knows?

My guess is they are having financial problems . Hopefully you can get
your money back.