[pct-l] big sky international

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Mon Nov 13 18:59:14 CST 2006

Dear All:

Last December I sent Big Sky International
http://www.bigskyinternational.com/ $220 for one of their nice little
tents.  It was promised in April.  This was a promotion - you pay up
front for the tent and they ship it four months later - I got a 20%
discount for doing this, hence the $220 for a $280 tent.

It is now November and I still haven't received it.  I've sent e-mails
and made telephone calls and get the run-around.  I've been hesitant to
ask the pct-l community if they have had similar experiences because I
didn't want to trash the company's reputation.  I still don't.

After having every query avoided and not answered by the owner, I'm
curious to see if anyone else has  had a similar experience.  I'm hoping
the company is on the up and up and mine is a unique situation (why me
he asks, why me???)

Has anyone else been treated this poorly?

Thanks for any responses you might have...

Jeff, just Jeff...