[pct-l] Drakesbad info for PCT hikers

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Thu Dec 28 15:45:49 CST 2006

enyapjr at comcast.net wrote:
> That sounds very 'positive'...  Glad the 2006 misunderstanding has been put to rest!
>
> 2007 thrus - please make sure there is no repeat occurence at Drakesbad (or ANY other 'stop' along
> the trail)!  Future thrus (me included!) will thank you!...
>
> Yogi - what's the latest 'feel' for Chester?

i had a fine time in chester. i took a zero there and had to go to the
doctor there and everyone was very helpful and friendly. not the easiest
hitch in/out, but the folks who eventually picked me up were very
friendly. oh, and the community center next to the bowling alley let me
use the internet for like 3 hours for free, and nobody else was waiting
for me to finish.

girlscout