[pct-l] pct-l Digest, Vol 38, Issue 25

Bighummel at aol.com Bighummel at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 21:57:28 CST 2006

Me too,  and I was so sad to hear about Don Bennett.  His smile  at all of
the ADZ's was just so infectious.  He ALWAYS greeted everyone  with a smile from
ear to ear and always so glad to see everyone.  Such a  gentleman and great
trail gorilla.  May his soul rest in peace and be  saved from all of the
attacks by those who have not walked in shoes as big as  his.

Now, where is that monkey wrench I put away in the garage a few years  ago.
I think the San Felipe Hills needs a bit of . . . well . . . monkey
wrenching!

Greg "the trail whore" Hummel

In a message dated 12/20/2006 2:00:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,