[pct-l] Trail Ales

Kenneth Schwarz ksksksks at cox.net
Wed Dec 20 20:46:40 CST 2006

At my PCT completion party, we had
stations with flags for Mexico, CA, OR, WA,
and Canada. Each station had appropriate
beers and wines. Mexico: Corona, and Corona Light
(with lime), no wine. CA: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and
Kenwood Chardonay. OR: Black Butte Porter, Mirror
Pond Pale Ale and Ponzi Pinot Blanc. WA: Fishhook
Ale, and Columbia Crest Chardonay and a Pinot Noir
that I can't remember, and Canada: Molson Lager and Moosehead lager, no wine. You truly could drink the PCT. It proved a worthy theme, as all came dressed
in hiker attire.
ps. My favorite trailside brew was all beers from Etna
Brewery.