[pct-l] encouragement

Monty Tam metam01 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 7 22:33:53 CST 2006

I listened to Scott Williamson, as he completed his second Yo-Yo last
Tuesday, say to the reporters "Follow your dreams."

I see Girlscout posted something really good.  I'd say see how you like
hiking 5 days in a row, 20 miles a day.  If that suits you, well a
thru-hike is just like that.  Then you do it again 25 more times.

Warner Springs Monty

When