[pct-l] Nunatak Gear

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 23:19:14 CST 2006

I have a down sweater with hood  from them that I had modified with a full
front zipper, large hand pockets and  extra long (parka length).  The outside
was made with Epic fabric and the  inside with super soft .85 fabric.  I use it
for sleeping too.  Very nice and  warm, but super expensive too if you modify
the original design.

I just ordered today their Ghost  bag in long with MiroLight yellow outer
fabric and .85 blue inner fabric.   And I ordered it with one ounce of down
overfill.  It should come in at  around 17 ounces.  Not bad.  With the down sweater
I should be fine in  camp inside my tent in a hard cold blow.

See _www.nunatakusa.com_ (http://www.nunatakusa.com) .

Happy trails, Switchback the Trail  Pirate