[pct-l] delusional gun nuts. wasFuture of PCT Hiking

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Aug 24 00:23:16 CDT 2006

Robert,
I'm against guns on the trail also but, it seems to me, the best way to let
the gun subject die is not to post a comment about it. Your comment may
encourage responses ect., ect.
You can't expect to put your two cents in and then get bend out of shape
when others respond to put in their two cents.     Good rule to follow
.....don't like a subject....don't respond to it if you don't want a
response  to your response.

JMT Reinhold
Leave your guns at home advocate