[pct-l] delusional gun nuts. wasFuture of PCT Hiking

robert vance hikerrobbie at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 22:46:29 CDT 2006

And to Pygmy If you break into my house I'm going to shoot your Sorry
A- - .where I am on the trail if you threaten my life I'm going to defend myself
with what ever means I have available, to the extent of leaving you for the
Buzzards. Guns are a defense not an offensive weapon, unless your a
criminal.

  this subject comes up again and again,and the stupidity never stops.
  Real world time!
  you may have spent time in the marines,but that don`t mean a thing when it comes to any situation you are likley to meet on the P.C.T..
  First, marine training is combat training,unlikely on the p.c.t.Guns can be  a defense weapon,ONLY IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR HAND AT ALL TIMES.
  for the vast majority of p.c.t. hikers it is a major liability,because most hikers(i would like to belive)are not cold blooded killers,and that is what will doom them. most people who pull guns won`t shoot,  instead  they will try to bluff there way out,and either will get shot or get their gun taken away from them.