[pct-l] You don't hear to much from me in the Summer

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 17:37:28 CDT 2006

L-Rod & Jeff

In the summer I am going too or coming from backpacking then catching up
with my chores at home, taking wife on vacation. I just don't have  time to BS on
line. During the winter I can understand us out door people  conversing on
line but in the summer get a life. I just could not stand cabin  fever all year
long. Yuck. O My God ! I forgot my daughter just got me a skiing  pass that
means I will be off line all winter skiing

Lonetrail

Jeff, sounds like the use of the delete key is in order. Or, better still,
program your inbox to not present messages from those you don't wish to
see/read.  Bottom line, they have just as much right to post and enjoy  their idle
chatter as you do to not like it.

L-Rod