[pct-l] Little Hiker Questions

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 20:56:48 CDT 2006

Trail Dust was driving  her 7 year-old PCT hiker in-training daughter to her
friend's house to play  setting up camp.  All at once in the SUV the little
girl asks,  "Mommy,"How old are you?"
"Honey, you are not supposed to  ask a lady her age," the mother replies swe
etly. "It's not polite."  "OK",  the little girl says, "How much do you weigh?"

"Now really," the mother says,  a bit less sweetly.  "Those are personal
questions and are really none of  your business."  Undaunted, the little girl
asks, "Why did you and Daddy  get a divorce?"
"That's enough questions, young  lady, honestly!" mom says as her daughter is
getting out of the car.  The exasperated mother  drives away as the 2 friends
begin to play setting up camp.
"My Mom won't tell me anything  about her," the little girl says to her
want-a-be trail partner  friend. "Well," says the friend, "all you need  to do is
look at her drivers license.  It's like a report card, it has  everything on
it."
Later that night the little  girl says to her mother, "I know how old you
are, you are 32."  The mother  is surprised & asks, "How did you find that out?"
"I also know that you weigh 120 pounds."  The mother is past surprised  and
shocked now.  "How in heaven's name did you find that out?"
"And," the little girl  says triumphantly, "I know why you & my dad, Grizzly,
got a divorce."   Now her mom is getting mad.  She says, "Oh  really?  And
just why is that, young lady?"
"Because you got an F in  sex."
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.  Another classic by your hiking buddy, Switchback
----Trail Pirate and Buccaneer