[pct-l] JMT Shuttle needed

R Bridges jyopilot at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 19:54:59 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

We're finally getting our chance to try out the JMT, but our limited
vacation is forcing us to split it into halves.  We plan to do our first
half southbound from Yosemite in September, hoping to end up at Muir Trail
Ranch (Florence Lake) on about the 16th; although we're having a problem
locating a shuttle from that location.  Can anyone suggest a shuttler we
could employ for this date (we just need to get down to Fresno to get a
rental car)?  We're aware that the lake  will probably be drained by this
date, and we could pull out at VVR if needed, but we'd really like to get in
the extra two days on the trail.  Any leads or tips would be greatly
appreciated.

Wildfire & Wounded Knee (AT 99-03)