[pct-l] Billy Goat's tales..

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 19:19:22 CDT 2006

Hey Deen

I saw Scott Sunday just about 50 miles south of SnoQ.   He had a  sore big
toe. I gave him several toe tubes plus  beta dine. I also got a  picture of his
big toe. Yuck! If you want a copy just let me know. I also saw  Gutsy a day
latter she looked great. Then came the Killer Bee's
I met in OR last year. Then to my surprise Charley Jones came alone who
wasdoing slack packing. It's a small world. I was with the Old Geezer.
I just don't understand it. Scott does 45 miles a day Gutsy 25 and them me
lucky to get 12. Maybe it's my age

Lonetrtail

Good news on Billy Goat! He is on his beloved trail and yesterday(8/9)
called Monte Dodge from White Pass; he will hike into SnoQ Pass on Sunday.
He and Meadow Mary have found a new off-trail campsite in Wellington, NV and
they are excited at being so close to the PCT. Also, Scott Williamson came
thru White Pass on Aug4 on his yoyo trail flite to Mexico, and will be at
the Dinsmores (Skykomish on 8/11).. Good news!