[pct-l] Billy Goat's tales..

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Thu Aug 10 18:54:11 CDT 2006

Good news on Billy Goat! He is on his beloved trail and yesterday(8/9)
called Monte Dodge from White Pass; he will hike into SnoQ Pass on Sunday.
He and Meadow Mary have found a new off-trail campsite in Wellington, NV and
they are excited at being so close to the PCT. Also, Scott Williamson came
thru White Pass on Aug4 on his yoyo trail flite to Mexico, and will be at
the Dinsmores (Skykomish on 8/11).. Good news!
I thought I'd check up on how Billy Goat's trail year was going, where he
might be on the trail, and I was a little shocked at what I read in the few
days that Meadow Mary had journaled for this year. It sounded like in
mid-July he was in a hospital in Oregon. Does anyone know more about how
he's doing this year? I wish and hope for them both the best.

http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=137456