[pct-l] Report Mountain Goats

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 17:51:18 CDT 2006

Mount  Rainier Wildlife Ecologist-
Request for report on collared mountain goat  sightings
From: Jim Schaberl,  <  Jim_Schaberl at nps.gov>
Date: August 8, 2006

Please be on the  lookout for radio-collared goats when you are hiking
subalpine and alpine  areas.  The collars are various colors so please do your best
to  get the color of the main collar loop around the animal's neck.
If  you see more than one color on the collar - please note what section is
what  color (e.g., red - upper, black lower).  Some WA state-marked animals and
 more recently-marked animals are no longer findable through electronic
means.  We still want to know where they're at so please let us  know!

Feel  free to call or e-mail me or better yet use the wildlife observations
entry  form at:
_http://www.mora.nps.gov/ncr/Wildlife/Lists/Wildlife%20Observations/Quick%20View.aspx_

-