[pct-l] Fees, Fees, And More Frees

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Tony DIlorenzo <tdilo@earthlink.net>.
* Please use <mailto:tdilo@earthlink.net> to reply to the sender.

Here is a message I just received.  Thought some of you would like it.

PACIFIC NORTHWEST FEE-DEMO PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Free the Forests
Box 1324
Twisp, Wa. 98856
509-997-4425