[pct-l] Camp shoes

> Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:12:22 EST
> From: Bighummel@aol.com

> Has anyone who has used running shoes had any problems with this?

I've had a resounding success wtih running shoes. You do have to watch
your step a little more closely. I compensate for this by stopping and
admiring the view (perhaps while swigging a drink of water). It's best not
to walk and gape at the same time with either boots or light shoes. So far
after hundreds of miles I haven't stubbed my toe. If I had done similarly
with boots I woulda fallen down and went boom. Which I've done enough
times to figure out it isn't "good form"! Running shoes work remarkably
well for bushwacking too I've discovered. I never thought that would be
the case.