Re: [pct-l] Camp shoes

Mike wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a light weight camp shoe. Something substantial enough
> to ford a stream with -- which eliminates sandals as far as I'm concerned.

I saw a pair of foot wear tonight, that might make great, lightweight camp
shoes.  They'd never stand up to river fording, but they looked like just the
ticket for scuffing around the camp.  There logo was, "Isotoner Sports Club".
They appeared to be similar to a sock slipper, with the body made from light
fleece or velour, and have a naugahyde sole.  It wasn't appropriate to break
out the scale at the dinner table, but they couldn't have weighed more than 5
oz. for the pair.

Jeff E