Re: [pct-l] Camp shoes

I have gone through a few pairs of Teva's over the past X years.  But just
recently I was shown the Chaco sandals.  Here is some information I
got on-line concerning them:

- Infinitely-adjustable nylon strapping system uses pull-through design to
give you a secure fit while avoiding the bulk of extra buckles and straps

- Molded polyurethane midsole/topsole units offer durable, dependable
cushioning; anatomically shaped to support arches

- Aggressive molded arch offers extra support for people with medium to
high arches

- Vibram(R) rubber outsoles feature close-set lug design for excellent
slip resistance; non-marking compound makes them perfect for boat decks

- Average weight - 1 lb. 6 oz.

Hope this helps,
Ty